Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Birthday Invitations and the First batch of Valentines...

Our valentines and the big birthday party preperations have all been put on hold until my small daughterie is done being under the weather. We are in the middle of our 5th full day of dealing with a very naughty flu bug that has made itself quite at home in Annabelle's little tummy. Add a bunch of teeth that are trying to make an appearance and you have one very miserable baby and one very distraught Mommy. I am comforted by the thought that this too shall pass. And sooner rather than later, would be nice. In the meantime, here some pictures for you of my latest projects in progess.



And



5 comments:

Leslie said...

Wish I could click on these and see them bigger, loving the paper choices with the birds in the valentine cards, along with how different each invite is.. Hope your little Bell feels better soon so she can enjoy the big 1.

Andrea said...

How darling the birthday invitations are!! I love how you have made each one unique. I hope you all feel better soon so you can get on with the celebrations!

Fairlightday said...

I would love to see the valentine's invitations up closer too. But you did so wonderful with Annabelle's invitations. I'm so glad to hear that she's much better today. Hang in there and it will be over soon. :)
Love you!

Chelle said...

I am sorry, I don't know how to make the pictures so you can see them up close, or I would. :)

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Love those valentines! I just love anything with birds!
Michelle