Thursday, February 15, 2007

Come on Domestic Ladies...

Its a cry for help. I have always had a craft room/office now as I make room for baby I am having the hardest time finding a way to put my stuff up that will still be useful and not be too much of a chore to use.

So can you will you, show me how you store your inspiring tools, or simply storage ideas that inspire you???

As it looks right now, its going to be spread in bits all over the house, and just the idea of that, drives me batty!!!

3 comments:

Chelle said...

hmmm...I can relate so much to this...I have " MY stuff, " as David so "fondly" calls it, tucked in here and there all over our house. It's small house with the tiniest storage space you have ever heard of.
But here's an idea, our "office" area,is a converted closet, with the doors taken off and trimmed around, sort of like a little alcove, and it's crammed with a desk/computer/pinter/filing cabinet...that sort of stuff...I put up bulletin boards to cute-ify it, but it would make a perfect mini-studio, if only we had a spare closet!

Andrea said...

I did some looking on line and I thought that this site had some great ideas for craft areas in small spaces.... I hope this helps you out!

Andrea said...

Sorry the link didn't go on there so I'll try again...

http://www.stretcher.com/stories/03/03jun30b.cfm