Thursday, October 18, 2007

"A Happy Miscellany Craft Swap"

Do you love to craft?
Do you have lots of leftovers ?
or just an over abundance of all that crafty goodness?
Would you like to pass some of it along ?
And get some cool new things to delight over?
Who wouldn't?

Join us for a fun and delightful swap of all our {happy miscellany}
( not to be confused with the lovely Mrs Staggs over at A Happy Miscellany )


~ How much longer do I have to sign up? : until Friday, October 26

~ Who's my partner? : match up's will be made shortly thereafter and we will notify you by e~mail on Sunday, October 28th.

~ What goes into a package?: - choose 4 (or more) out of our 6 categories to send to you partner:

1. fabric goods {a stack of fabric's with either scraps, fat quarters, a vintage pillowcase, a flour-sack, vintage tea towels, crochet doilies or just some fabrics that you love and would like to share.}

2. paper goods {scrapbook paper, postcards (vintage or vintage style), sheet music, pages from vintage books, interesting tissue paper, etc.}

3. embellishment goods {ric rac, ribbon, twill tape, velvet, grosgrain, vintage lace, word sayings, dress trims, vintage flowers, twine, string, etc.}

4. sticker goods {alphabet, quotes, flowers, retro, vintage, reproduction, anything cute or fun, brads, eyelets}

5. button goods {large and small vintage or vintage looking, cute, fun, sparkly, enough to fill a match-box}

6. just for fun goods {earrings, pretty napkins, chapstick/lipbalm, favorite chocolate or candy, flower bulbs or seeds, favorite decorating/crafting/scrapbooking/sewing magazine}

{All items can be new or vintage, but please make sure the vintage is in good condition and suitable for re-using. Please be considerate and if you send yardage of some thing, make sure that there is enough there to do something with. }

~ package to be sent by Sunday, Nov. 4th.

~ How do I join in the fun?: send an email to domestic.B@hotmail.com with the following details

- first and last name
- postal address
- email
- blog address

Please start putting you box together now! We have another swap planned for right after this one, a "pre-holiday helper" swap and we would love to have as many people participate as possible, but we want to get it finished up before the rush of the Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays (and before Fairlight's baby arrives! :) )

7 comments:

Christina's mama Hyein said...

Thank you so much Chelle for letting me know. It sounds fun. Count me in :)

Leslie said...

Fairlights baby arrives... sighhh.. SO EXCITING.

You know Im in.

Carrie said...

Ok, this is the first time I've been to this blog, but I have a feeling I know you guys! Chelle and Fairlight....you are very familiar, I think I've been to your other blogs! Or not. Maybe now you think I'm crazy. LOL I hope I'm thinking of the right people!

Anyway.

I found the link here through Leslie's blog and you can COUNT ME IN! This sounds like a great idea!

Very excited. I'll email now!

Julie said...

The lovely Fairlight invited me - I'd love to swap!!

Chelle said...

20 swappers so far ladies! Off to a great start!

Terri Lee Takacs said...

This look's like FUN! I am starting to gather things as we speak!

monART said...

I'm all set and ready to post. This is a fun swap and I hope my swap partner will be happy with her box ;-)