Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A warm thank you.

from one of our lovely swappers...



Thank you so much for hosting the holiday helper swap -- it was wonderful! My swap partner was Kathy McCulloch and she sent me the most amazing package of goodies. Honestly, the best package I've ever received. Ever.Our weather here in the NW has been terrible and I'm staying with my Grandmother in the heart of Grays Harbor County -- one of the hardest hit areas in last week's storm... so opening that package reminded me that this time of year really is magic. Of course, I've already written my thanks to her personally, but since I don't blog -- actually, I don't even quite understand how I'm able to use the computer -- I wondered if you would mind mentioning how wonderful Kathy is in yours? Thanks again, and please let me know when another swap comes up -- enjoy your holidays! (and that new baby!)

-Pam Herrick

No comments: