Thursday, October 16, 2008

Anyone else, want to join us?



I am about to send out swap partner info to those of you who have joined up for the { tibits } scrap swap. But I am one person short.


So we are looking for one more person
to even out the { tidbits } swap.

Just wondering if any of you ladies out there might have meant to sign up and then maybe forgot to? Or does one of want to play twice and send out and receive double the amount of scraps? please if so let me know by either leaving me a comment here or emailing me as soon as possible at domestic.b@hotmail.com .
Thanks dearies.


Edit: We have our extra lady! :) You will all be getting your partner info right away. Have fun!

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Thank you Amy. And KT for thinking to invite her. ;)

On Second Street said...

I would have loved to but my fall is too busy! maybe next time!

Abbie S-Dyer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.