Friday, May 04, 2007

Inspiration Friday.



{ Flea Market Fancy }







Flea Market Style is perfect for those of you who have a knack for always finding a deal. What could be more fun than to search high and low for the perfect vintage/second hand things to fill your home at garage sales, flea markets, thrift or antique stores? Think of it as a more relaxed way to do chic . I appreciate the elements of character that highlight Flea Market Style. It's a fresh approach to recyling and an often more afforable way to dress up a home. Undoubtedly a pleasing to the eye, often showy way to prove one man's junk is truly another man's treasure.



For More Inspriation Friday check out these lovely spots: Life in the Low Country , Across The Pond, The Cottage Nest

6 comments:

Jen Kershner said...

I just love those bright cheerful pictures. They totally make me want to head for the flea market.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Very nice pictures. I love shopping at flea markets. I like the idea that I'm buying something that has a history and the whole experience of shopping is just fun.

Manuela

Unknown said...

Again, such great things! I have that last photo cut out and in my inspiration notebook. Where did you find it?

Leslie said...

cute cute cute cute cute...

eye candy all of it. wish I had the energy to find some treasures!

Southern Heart said...

What a fun inspiration post! I love the photos...especially those beautiful, colorful pitchers!

I'm a bargain-lover, too...I think that half of it is the thrill of the hunt!

Lallee said...

I love the pictures you chose for this post. I found the pitchers you featured at the thrift store, I would be one happy camper. I always seem to appreciate more the items I find by chance at the second hand stores.