Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Sugar & Spice....



Well being that my home and my mind are converted to all things Girl and knowing so many of the ladies around here have girls of there own, I thought I would share a project I just worked on. I was in a boutique and saw those adorable little hair bows, shocked at the price I eyed and thought I will make my own. So off to my jars and baskets full of ribbon I made a couple this afternoon.....














I can't even wait to see if she has hair! Thought some of you mommies of little girls would want to make some of your own!

Rhinestones
Flowers
Buttons
Ribbon

Use your imagination... I can't wait to stop by the craft store.. I have some ideas.. and these will look great in her closet on a little ribbon message board, clipped right on.

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Leslie, these are super
darling! I am going right now to get supplies to make my own pretty hairbow for my very own pretty,curly topped little girl. Thanks so much for this very sweet idea/inspiration!

Fairlightday said...

How lovely these are Leslie! I can't believe you had all the supplies you needed. I never have everything I need for a project. :) You did a beautiful job. Thanks for sharing.

Connie said...

These have such a cute retro look....Well done!