Thursday, August 30, 2007

{ Adding to the Stack }

Here are three more books, totally worth recommending.

-Vintage Fabric Style-
Stylish ideas and projects using quilts and flea-market finds in your home,
by Lucinda Ganderton




-The Apron Book-
Making, Wearing, and Sharing a Bit of Coth and Comfort,
by EllyAnne Geisel



And since I am sort of on an apron kick right now, here are a few more Apron-related links:



And lastly, my favorite book from the entire great big huge stack.
-Childhood Treasures-
Handmade gifts for babies and children, by Caroline Zoob

Childhood Treasures is full of all manner of and inspiration with it's whimsical pictures,
and enchanting narration enchanted, I promise you will go away delighted. The projects are timeless, do-able and exquisite.
Out of 5 stars, this book is a 6. At least a 6.


4 comments:

Leslie said...

I want that last one for sure... ughhh I just went and bought one... so I think I might have to be on hiatus.. .:)

Andrea said...

I almost started drooling looking at those pictures... Oh how I love new books. Especially when they have such lovely pictres to start the creative mind working! Thanks for sharing:D

Jen Kershner said...

Well my amazon wish list was already out of control but I just added some of your recommendations to it. I just can't get enough books!

Fairlightday said...

I'm so sad that our library only has the first one and not the other two. I'm may have to check on half.com for them. :) Thank you for sharing mi'dear. :)