Monday, November 26, 2007

{ Happy Holiday Preperations }





So ladies, by now you should have all recieved your Holiday Helper swap partner info. If not email me right away at domestic.b@hotmail.com. Be sure to post any pictures on our Flickr account so we can all share in your part of the holiday cheer. I don't know about you but I am beside my self with excitement to send and recieve my packages. I feel like and have a secret elf aiding and abeting my Christmas efforts this year. So, with that said, just have so much fun, wrapping and sending those festive, happy boxes ladies.




1 comment:

erin said...

I just found your blog and I have to say I AM IN LOVE! I am a stay at home Mummy of three beautiful boys (Digby 2 1/2 and Judd & Beau 15mnths). As I have all boys I am trying to be as crafty and homely as possible this Christmas to make memories that will never be forgotten. Thankyou so much for such fantastic inspiration!!!
erin