Tuesday, December 04, 2007

{ Christmas Inspirations }

Anyone need gift ideas? I have more gift ideas than I can handle/afford.

How about an apron from Anthropologie. The only problem with that being, how do you narrow it down to the one? Impossible.

Does anyone else adore felt at Christmastime like I do? I mean, I can't get enough of it. I plan to have acquired some felting skills by next Christmas. These and these are partly to blame for this new fetish. Ah, pointsetia cutouts , someday I will master you.



Or how about a gift card from, here, here or here.



Or this or this or this book, from http://www.amazon.com/.



All this pretty red stuff can be found over at Wisteria






All these lovelies From Fjorn Scandinavian.




Anyone else care to share their gift giving tips/lists? Anyone?




1 comment:

Jen Kershner said...

Oh my! Thank you for all the lovliness in this post. I'm inspired by so much of it. I can't get enough of felt myself! I plan on playing with some today.